Effective March 06, 2022
Last updated: March 06, 2022
This statement is designed to inform our site visitors (“you,” “your”) of Lauria Tokunaga Gates & Linn, LLP’s (“LTGL,” “we,” “us,” and/or “our”) policy on our tools, what data we collect and why we collect it on our site.
Our tools, what personal data we collect, and why we collect it
When you interact with us through the site or other services, we may collect Personal Information and additional information from you, as further described below:
- Personal Information You Provide: We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries or subscribe to our digital content on the website. Therefore, the information requested and collected from you may vary.
- Non-Identifiable Data:When you interact with our website, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to identify you unless it is combined with Personal Information specifically.
Forms: We utilize the Contact Form 7 plugin. Data collected through the forms include, but are not limited to, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Company Name, Phone Number, Interest Topics for Reaching out, and personal messages (which may include additional personal information if the user submits).
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies/statistics. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting/advertising cookies/marketing. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.